BSA Flooring and Window Coverings » MEMBERS
Please browse through our list of members to find the person, company, or industry that you are looking for. You can expand information on who they are, the company they represent and their contact information. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you for viewing my profile. Please visit my website, BSAFlooring.com
FLOORING AND WINDOW COVERINGS CONTRACTOR
With over 20 years experience in flooring, and 30 years experience in window coverings, we offer professional service and knowledgeable design advise for all your window and flooring needs. Our staff can provide quality products for your residential or commercial projects, using top name brands that will transform your living or work space.
We offer free estimates and measuring all over Southern California. We believe pricing should be up front and honest, and we will beat major advertising gimmicks that are in the marketplace today, even when they sound so enticing (free installation, buy one room get 2 rooms free, etc.). We will gladly provide you with information so you can make an informed decision about your purchase. Our expert installers are courteous, dependable and we guarantee your satisfaction. We are also a member of the BBB.
Visit our showroom by appointment: 1601 University Avenue San Diego, CA 92013 (Al Davis Furniture & Mattress World) in the Hillcrest area of San Diego, not far from Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo, Downtown, and Old Town.
- Carpeting – Commercial & Residential, Indoor-Outdoor, and Carpet Padding of all types. An extensive collection of brand names, including Shaw, Mohawk, Beaulieu, Dixie Home, Gulistan, Earthweave, Atlas, Krause, Stanton, Royal Dutch, Camelot & Royalty.
- Vinyl – (or Linoleum), Vinyl Tile, and Luxury Vinyl Tile – Commercial & Residential Brands include Mannington, Armstrong, Tarkett, Karndean, Stainmaster Vinyl, and Congoleum
- Forbo Marmoleum – A Vinyl product made from linseed oil & sap – A GREEN PRODUCT, and now including Marmoleum Click tile and plank.
- Hardwood Flooring – Brand Names Include: Mirage, Lauzon, Anderson, Armstrong, Bruce, Robbins, Elegance, Galleher Reward, Teragren (Bamboo), Virginia Hardwood Brands, Garrison Collections, BR111, Kahrs, & Max Windsor.
- Laminate Wood Flooring – Brands include Kaindl, Pergo, Quickstep, Bruce, Armstrong & Mannington.
- Tile – Porcelain, Ceramic, Natural Stone (Granite, Marble, Travertine, etc.) from Arizona Tile, DAL Tile, & Morena Tile among others.
- Other Services include – Carpet restretching & repairs; vinyl repairs; repairing sub-floors; sanding/refinishing hardwood floors; moisture testing and sealing, and related issues, pull up and disposal of old flooring. Professional advice on any of the above.
WINDOW COVERING CATEGORIES:
- Name Brands include – Hunter-Douglas, Skandia, Graber, Kirsch-Louver Drape, Century, and Mariak.
- Blinds – Including Verticals, 2″ Wood, Faux Wood, Aluminum & Vinyl Blinds
- Shades – Including Cellulars, Pleated Shades, Silhouettes, Vignettes, Luminettes, Woven Woods and Roller Shades (& Sun Shades).
- Shutters – Painted Wood Plantation Shutters, Stained Wood Shutters, Vinyl/Wood Composite Shutters
- Custom Drapes – all styles and sizes, including rods, poles, and decorative rods
- Motorization & Remote Controls are available for most of the above products
- Other Services include – Repairing all window treatments including replacing broken cords and chains; replacing and restringing drapery rods; replacing vanes & brackets; installation of store-bought drapes. Professional advice on any of the above.
GREEN FLOORING PRODUCTS:
Earthweave Carpet – is all-natural and non-toxic, including Enertia wool padding. Area Rugs also available from the same material.
Mohawk’s Smartstrand Carpet by Dupont is currently made-up of 37% corn by-products and has the best stain warranty available.
Shaw Industries is recycling old carpet into new carpet, as well as offering to recycle the newer “green” carpet into new carpet again, with new improved warranties.
The carpet fiber P.E.T., is also made exclusively from recycled plastic bottles, and has kept millions of tons of such bottles out of our country’s landfills. It is a great performer, ecological, and now comes with a softer very pleasing feel to the touch. Patterns in this fiber are a big money saver over nylon equivalents.
For “Green” Vinyl choices, consider Forbo Marmoleum, an all-natural product, and its companion, Marmoleum Click flooring, which has been given a health rating for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Bamboo and Cork made from renewable resources are growing in popularity as green choices in hardwood.