Tipsters is an organization of business professionals dedicated to the ideals of bettering their respective careers through the interexchange of business contacts. Each occupational endeavor is represented by one member and conflicts of interest are disallowed.
Tipsters meet most Thursday mornings from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM at the Elijah’s Restaurant off 805 Freeway exit Claremont East.
Address: 7061 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92111
- Tipsters was founded in 1977 by a group of three businessmen. Today, Tipsters remains the “Premier Professional Networking Club” in San Diego.
- As the original “Tip Club” and because we limit our membership to one member from each profession, our networking provides a higher degree of quality leads and more results than other clubs.
- Tipster is run by a Board, elected annually, consisting of members within the club.
- Fees and quarterly advertising assessments go towards promotion of the club and social events throughout the year.
- Tipsters works!! Your membership will increase your business through the interexchange of tips!
Our club convenes for breakfast one morning each week to exchange business leads, known as “Tips.” The basic concept of this interchange is designed to broaden the personal associations of each member, allowing a wider range of potential business opportunities for all. Our meetings are structured, yet informal, fostering a friendly environment. The potential to increase your customer-base is greatly increased through your participation in our Club. join please do!