Please browse through our list of members to find the person, company, or industry that you are looking for. You can expand information on who they are, the company they represent and their contact information. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Empathetic and understanding, Georgine’s approach to Family Law incorporates 31 plus years of legal experience with unique sensitivity and superior communication skills gained through working with students and families. So what makes Georgine so good at what she does? Because she has been married and divorced, raised three children, had, over time, 3 dogs and 6 cats, Georgine can relate to the emotional difficulties and issues that her clients face going through the trauma of divorce.
Another factor is as a New York native, Ms. Brave doesn’t like to lose! As such, she is among the most vigorous Family Law advocates in San Diego. Georgine’s talents as a tough adversary and a successful negotiator have earned her respect and praise of both her clients, her peers and the Courts. Georgine has a reputation as an ethical counsel, dedicated to her clients and committed to excellence.
Does this approach appeal to you?
Call 619-696-1100 to schedule a free initial
15-minute telephone consultation with Georgine today.
Family Law matters.
“I make memories, not just reservations“
Full service travel agency since 1979. Very knowledgeable in world wide travel. Specializes in cruises. – All Companies – River Cruises, United States and Europe. Tours to all destinations. Extensive experience in group travel and family travel.
Travel Agency License #2106496-40
We specialize in original interlocking geometric tile designs. Our tiles are fired at a cone five (1165c), which makes them the appropriate hardness for indoor and outdoor projects. Our designs combine concentrated areas of pattern with areas of space. Our product is made with an artistic spirit in a hope to inspire a unique atmosphere. From our available designs, Fitz Tile can create, make and install your personal design choices. Thank you for your interest in Fitz Tile. Feel free to contact us with any questions or ideas.
I provide a convenient, high quality, competitively priced option for customers looking for an alternative to the traditional jewelry store buying experience. I meet with my customers, by appointment only, in the conveniece of their home or office.
PLEASE ALSO VISIT MY OTHER WEBSITE, http://www.russianbrilliants.net
Thank you for viewing my profile.
Complete optometry services, including eye exams, glasses, and contacts. Large selection of frames at very competitive prices. Fast, dependable service. Treatment of external eye disease.
Disorders & Surgery of the Feet
- Sprained ankles
- Ingrown nails
- Corns & Callouses
- Hammer Toes
- Fungus & Bacterial infections
- Skin Conditions
Orthopedic medical & Surgical correction of foot problems. Ankle sprains, bunions, hammertoes, ingrown nails, corns, callouses, warts, arthritis, bursitis, tondonitis, plantar fasciitis, use of orthotics
Complete landscaping design and construction and maintenance. Irrigation, cleanup, fences, etc.
Mission Hills Florist is a full service, family-owned flower shop serving the San Diego area for more than 40 years in the same location. Beverley is a member of the American Institute of Floral Designers.
What We Do For You!
- Flowers & Plants for Your Office or Reception Area
- Birthday, Anniversary, Get Well Soon, New Baby & Congratulations Gifts for Your Family, Friends, Business Associates & Customers
- Funeral, Sympathy or Memorial Tributes for Mortuary, Church & the Home
- Stunning Wedding Flowers, Decor & Coordination
- Corporate Event Flowers, Decor & Holiday Party Planning
- Fresh California-Grown Flowers Delivered Daily
- Green & Blooming Plants, Orchids, Fruit & Gourmet Baskets
- Decorate Your Home or Office for the Holidays
YouHealthQuote.com is a business-to-consumer insurance agency that delivers Web-based, insurance information to individuals, families and small businesses who are in need of insurance information. Our integrated suite of online services facilitates a comprehensive search and review of leading insurance companies.
YouHealthQuote.com is not owned by any insurance company, therefore we provide objective information to consumers and small business owners, helping them make informed decisions about their insurance needs.
Main website – TonyRicciCFP.com
Nearly Three Decades of Solar Leadership
Since 1985 SunPower has been leading global solar innovation. SunPower solar panels consistently deliver more energy and long-term peace of mind with the highest performing solar power systems available. SunPower is the solar energy choice of more homeowners and businesses around the world.
- Global headquarters based in Silicon Valley since 1985
- Total solar energy generated >18,000,000 MWh
- Diversified global portfolio leading residential, commercial and utility solar energy markets
- World’s highest efficiency solar panels featuring SunPower Maxeon cell technology
- More than 200 patents for solar technology
Thank you for viewing my profile. Please visit my website, BSAFlooring.com
FLOORING AND WINDOW COVERINGS CONTRACTOR
With over 20 years experience in flooring, and 30 years experience in window coverings, we offer professional service and knowledgeable design advise for all your window and flooring needs. Our staff can provide quality products for your residential or commercial projects, using top name brands that will transform your living or work space.
We offer free estimates and measuring all over Southern California. We believe pricing should be up front and honest, and we will beat major advertising gimmicks that are in the marketplace today, even when they sound so enticing (free installation, buy one room get 2 rooms free, etc.). We will gladly provide you with information so you can make an informed decision about your purchase. Our expert installers are courteous, dependable and we guarantee your satisfaction. We are also a member of the BBB.
Visit our showroom by appointment: 1601 University Avenue San Diego, CA 92013 (Al Davis Furniture & Mattress World) in the Hillcrest area of San Diego, not far from Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo, Downtown, and Old Town.
- Carpeting – Commercial & Residential, Indoor-Outdoor, and Carpet Padding of all types. An extensive collection of brand names, including Shaw, Mohawk, Beaulieu, Dixie Home, Gulistan, Earthweave, Atlas, Krause, Stanton, Royal Dutch, Camelot & Royalty.
- Vinyl – (or Linoleum), Vinyl Tile, and Luxury Vinyl Tile – Commercial & Residential Brands include Mannington, Armstrong, Tarkett, Karndean, Stainmaster Vinyl, and Congoleum
- Forbo Marmoleum – A Vinyl product made from linseed oil & sap – A GREEN PRODUCT, and now including Marmoleum Click tile and plank.
- Hardwood Flooring – Brand Names Include: Mirage, Lauzon, Anderson, Armstrong, Bruce, Robbins, Elegance, Galleher Reward, Teragren (Bamboo), Virginia Hardwood Brands, Garrison Collections, BR111, Kahrs, & Max Windsor.
- Laminate Wood Flooring – Brands include Kaindl, Pergo, Quickstep, Bruce, Armstrong & Mannington.
- Tile – Porcelain, Ceramic, Natural Stone (Granite, Marble, Travertine, etc.) from Arizona Tile, DAL Tile, & Morena Tile among others.
- Other Services include – Carpet restretching & repairs; vinyl repairs; repairing sub-floors; sanding/refinishing hardwood floors; moisture testing and sealing, and related issues, pull up and disposal of old flooring. Professional advice on any of the above.
WINDOW COVERING CATEGORIES:
- Name Brands include – Hunter-Douglas, Skandia, Graber, Kirsch-Louver Drape, Century, and Mariak.
- Blinds – Including Verticals, 2″ Wood, Faux Wood, Aluminum & Vinyl Blinds
- Shades – Including Cellulars, Pleated Shades, Silhouettes, Vignettes, Luminettes, Woven Woods and Roller Shades (& Sun Shades).
- Shutters – Painted Wood Plantation Shutters, Stained Wood Shutters, Vinyl/Wood Composite Shutters
- Custom Drapes – all styles and sizes, including rods, poles, and decorative rods
- Motorization & Remote Controls are available for most of the above products
- Other Services include – Repairing all window treatments including replacing broken cords and chains; replacing and restringing drapery rods; replacing vanes & brackets; installation of store-bought drapes. Professional advice on any of the above.
GREEN FLOORING PRODUCTS:
Earthweave Carpet – is all-natural and non-toxic, including Enertia wool padding. Area Rugs also available from the same material.
Mohawk’s Smartstrand Carpet by Dupont is currently made-up of 37% corn by-products and has the best stain warranty available.
Shaw Industries is recycling old carpet into new carpet, as well as offering to recycle the newer “green” carpet into new carpet again, with new improved warranties.
The carpet fiber P.E.T., is also made exclusively from recycled plastic bottles, and has kept millions of tons of such bottles out of our country’s landfills. It is a great performer, ecological, and now comes with a softer very pleasing feel to the touch. Patterns in this fiber are a big money saver over nylon equivalents.
For “Green” Vinyl choices, consider Forbo Marmoleum, an all-natural product, and its companion, Marmoleum Click flooring, which has been given a health rating for asthma and allergy sufferers.
Bamboo and Cork made from renewable resources are growing in popularity as green choices in hardwood.
Ira Leavens is the President and Owner of Coastline Office Solutions, an independent online retailer of Office Supplies, Office Furniture, and Janitorial Supplies. Coastline was founded, in 2007, with the principle of providing Personalized Customer Service and Everyday Low Prices to small and medium size businesses. Coastline Office Solutions offers over 50,000 products and warehouses to ship from nationwide giving small to medium sized businesses better prices, better service and free next day delivery.
The major differences that set Coastline apart from their competitors are that they review all orders for any errors, out of stocks and the opportunity to save customers money. Coastline treats all customers, large and small with the same personalized service.
Prior to Coastline, Ira spent 18 years in the newspaper industry. Ira began his newspaper career in 1989 as a Market Research Analyst for The Orange County Register. By the time he left the Register in 2005, he was a Market Research Manager. Ira joined the San Diego Union-Tribune in July 2005 as the Group Research Manager in charge of the Market Research and Database Marketing Departments.
Ira holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from California State University, Long Beach. He lives in Hillcrest with his partner Conley and Labrador Retriever Allie. He enjoys fine wine, cooking, and entertaining friends and family.
I am seeking contracted work in bookkeeping and related accounting data entry. I have more than fifteen years’ experience in accounting and bookkeeping in commercial and nonprofit industries.
- Accurate work
- Individualized services
- Worry-free results
- More than fifteen years of accounting experience
- Using all versions of QuickBooks, including nonprofit
- Legal billing software and accounting
- Corporate accounting
- Comfortable with setting up linking software programs and other IT-related configurations
- Training and training manuals for the use of various software
Thank you for viewing my profile.
Over 30 years of experience in the plumbing industry. Factory Authorized service for all Sloan Flushmate products. Full line of plumbing fixtures, disposals, water heaters and repair parts. Commercial and Residential Plumbing
Assisting people in their desire to sell or purchase homes, condos, apartment buildings, land, 1031 tax deferred exchanges, short sales & foreclosures. I also can assist anyone who is planning relocation to a different city or state. I will help you find a reputable real estate professional in your new location.
Congratulations to Gary Mouritzen for being selected as a Five Star Mortgage Professional for the last several years, as seen in San Diego Magazine. Gary is in a select group of fewer than 7 percent of all mortgage professionals in the San Diego area for providing exceptional service and overall satisfaction (as indicated by clients, peers and industry experts through a citywide survey).
Gary Mouritzen has been conducting mortgage services to clients and Realtors since 1994. He prides himself on ethics, communication and delivering what he promises. Gary has volunteered at local community and non-profit organizations to speak to first-time buyers about the home buying process, particularly the home finance arena. Gary is also trained and approved to provide First Time Homebuyer programs with down payment and closing cost assistance.
Gary Mouritzen doesn’t stop there … he also provides excellent service to those who are moving up, investing, purchasing and refinancing. He is an all-around professional who knows what he’s doing. From the smallest to the largest of home loans, Gary is there to help them all.
Gary is also connected with top Realtors throughout San Diego County. So, if you are in need of a Realtor, Gary can get you connected. You can be sure that if Gary works with them, they are as professional as he is!
You can contact Gary Mouritzen directly at (619) 571-8787 Monday through Sunday from 9:00am to 9:00pm. Now that’s service!
Experienced mortgage specialist. I will answer all your questions and help you get the best loan possible. Just call!
If it has a roof, I have a loan!
Purchase, Refinance, Debt Consolidation and Home Improvements.
Honest, Ethical, Communicative and Professional.
Mortgage Lending since 1994.
VA, FHA, Conventional, Jumbo, First Time Buyer Programs, Interest Only, etc.
Thank you for viewing my profile.
Experiencing water damage to your home, often your most valuable asset, can be very upsetting, and deciding which restoration company to hire can be difficult.
San Diego Water Damage and Remediation Services understands this and wants to help in your decision so your home is restored back to its pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. In times like this it is extremely important to address the situation immediately, as to avoid any secondary damage which could result in mold growth.
San Diego Water Damage and Remediation Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and provides a 90 minute response time. We arrive prepared to handle any water or sewage damage situation no matter how big or small. We also work directly with your insurance company to address any concerns.
With our qualified and professional technicians you will feel a peace of mind when it comes to restoring your home back to its pre-loss condition. Our technicians are thoroughly trained in the latest restoration techniques, returning your life to normal as quickly as possible.
Our Services Include:
Water Damage Restoration Water Extraction Sewage Clean-ups Crawl Space Drying Structural Drying Basement Drying Dehumidification Odor Control Sanitization Disinfecting Debris Removal Emergency Board-ups Wind Damage
Toll Free: 877-TRUEDRY
Thank you for viewing my profile.
Residential & commercial painting contractor
- Professional quality and service
- Liscensed, bonded, and insured
- Interiors and exteriors
- Design consultation
- Custom Work
- Faux Finishes
- Drywall repairs and texture matching
- Acoustic ceiling removal
- Pressure washing
- Cabinet and furniture Refinishing
- Crown molding, baseboard, and other decorative trim installations
- References Available
Thank you for viewing my profile.
General Civil Litigation Construction Personal Injury Business Real Estate and Collections Through our years of practice, we have come to understand that the most important aspect of the attorney client relationship is communication. Our Staff has decades of experience in nearly every field of the law. SE HABLA ESPAÑOL
Eric Brown has worked with Waddell & Reed since 1992. He has worked with clients throughout his tenure with Waddell & Reed. In the early part of his career. he served in the capacity of a district manager, working with new advisors while he worked in the Portland, Oregon area. In 2003, he was promoted to Division Manager of the San Diego office. He served in that leadership position until 2008. Since 2008, he has worked with individuals and families on a wide range of financial planning issues. In addition, he works with businesses on implementing and managing their retirement plans.